Baked Dijon Tomatoes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 tomato half)
More From Oxmoor House
Stand: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 12.3g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 263mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved crosswise (about 8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on baking sheet.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and red pepper in a small bowl; stir well. Set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, and cheese.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of each tomato. Top each tomato evenly with breadcrumb mixture. Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or just until tomato is tender. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables