Baked Curried Fruit
- 10 (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 8 (29-ounce) cans sliced peaches
- 4 (29-ounce) cans sliced pears
- 4 (16-ounce) jars maraschino cherries, drained
- 5 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups butter or margarine, melted
- Drain pineapple, peaches, and pears, reserving 10 cups juice mixture.
- Arrange pineapple, peaches, and pears evenly in 2 (15- x 12-inch) roasting pans. Top with cherries.
- Whisk together reserved 10 cups juice, brown sugar, and remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over each pan of fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note