Baked Crusted Salmon
- 1 teaspoon(s) California Style onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl.
- 2. Place fish, skin-side down, in lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
- 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note