- 4 (1/2-pound) pan-dressed crappie
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cheese-flavored crackers
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Combine butter and lemon juice. Dip fish in butter mixture; roll in crushed crackers.
- Place fish on an aluminum foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. (Tails of fish may be covered with aluminum foil to avoid overbrowning.)
- Transfer fish to a serving platter. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes