Baked Cranberry Orange Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Fresh Cranberries
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) walnuts Coarsely chopped and toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 jar(s) orange marmalade 13-ounce
- Wash cranberries and drain. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl;
- add cranberries, stirring well. Place cranberry mixture in a 9- inch square pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degree for 45 minutes. Add marmalade , walnuts, and lemon
- juice; stir well. Cool.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate in a tightly covered container up to 4 days.
- TO SERVE: Serve hot or cold. Yield: 5 cups
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aperturegirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Cranberry Orange Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables