Very nice dish and easy to toss together.I used orange juice because I didn't have the liqueur. I reduced the sugar and added chopped walnuts.
Baked Cranberry-Orange Sauce
Notes: Serve this sauce as a relish with turkey or use it on the Cranberry Crown Cheesecake.
This recipe goes with Cranberry Crown Cheesecake
Yield: Makes about 2 cups; 8 to 12 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 0.6%
- Protein: 0.2g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sodium: 0.7mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 package (12 oz.) fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup orange-flavor liqueur (or orange juice)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Sort cranberries, discarding any bruised or decayed fruit. Rinse and drain berries.
- 2. In an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish, mix cranberries, sugar, liqueur, and orange peel.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, in a 350° regular or convection oven, stirring occasionally, until berries are tender when pierced and juices are syrupy, about 1 hour. Serve warm or cool.
- Nutritional analysis per 1/4 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Cranberry-Orange Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments