Baked Cranberry & Nut Relish
Serve this as a relish. The baking gives this a most unusual flavor.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Fresh cranberries
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) walnuts Coarsly broken
- 1 cup(s) Orange marmalade
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine cranberries and sugar in a deep baking dish or Dutch oven. Mix lightly and cover tightly with foil. Bake 350 for 1 hour. Spread walnuts in a shallow pan and toast in the same oven about 12 minutes.
- Add walnuts and orange marmalade mixed with lemon juice to cooked cooked cranberries and combine well. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bobrdd1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note