This dish has become a holiday tradition with us. My 5-year old loves it. It's very easy to make.
Baked Cranberry-Ginger Chutney
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 69
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Sodium: 0.8mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen thawed cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1. Sort 1 package (12 oz.) fresh or thawed frozen cranberries, discarding any bruised or decayed fruit. Rinse and drain berries.
- 2. In an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish, mix cranberries, 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger, 5 whole cloves, and 1 cinnamon stick (about 3 in.).
- 3. Bake, uncovered, in a 350° regular or convection oven, stirring occasionally, until berries are tender when pierced and juices are syrupy, 50 to 60 minutes. Lift out and discard cloves and cinnamon, if desired. Serve warm or cool.
- Nutritional analysis per 2 tablespoons.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments