i had unrealistically high hopes that this recipe would curb my craving for restaurant crab rangoon. i found that baking the wontons left them doughy and chewy. I then tried pan frying/ steaming them instead and was happier with the outcome. turns out i really missed the deep fried flavor.
Baked Crab Rangoon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) crabmeat, drained
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix first 4 ingredients. Place 1 won ton wrapper in each 12 muffin cups, sprayed with cooking spray. Fill with crab mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown & filling is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeatherP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers