Baked Cod with Lemon and Herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 piece(s) cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1.Preheat the oven to 450°F. Arrange 4 sheets of foil (12" x 12" each) on a work surface.
- 2.In a small bowl, combine the scallions, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and oil. Place 1 fillet in the center of each piece of foil. Top each with one-quarter of the lemon mixture. Fold the sides of the foil over the fish, creating a sealed packet. Place the packets on a baking sheet.
- 3.Bake for 8 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a fork. Check for doneness by opening the packets very carefully (steam will be released). Serve with the cooking liquid.
- 110.8 calories/serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note