Baked Cod with Lemon and Herbs
You could use haddock, scrod, or hake instead of cod for this recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 piece(s) cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1.Preheat the oven to 450°F. Arrange 4 sheets of foil (12" x 12" each) on a work surface.
- 2.In a small bowl, combine the scallions, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and oil. Place 1 fillet in the center of each piece of foil. Top each with one-quarter of the lemon mixture. Fold the sides of the foil over the fish, creating a sealed packet. Place the packets on a baking sheet.
- 3.Bake for 8 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a fork. Check for doneness by opening the packets very carefully (steam will be released). Serve with the cooking liquid.
- 110.8 calories/serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note