Baked Cod with Bruschetta and Feta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) prepared bruschetta mix
- 2 ounce(s) crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 sprig(s) cilantro
- 1 piece(s) Atlantic cod loin
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 ounce(s) pomogranate reduction
- 1 ounce(s) butter
- In a small baking dish brushed with butter, place seasoned cod loin skin side down and bake in 350 degree oven for 5 mins. Remove and top with bruschetta mix and Feta cheese, put back in oven and continue cooking for additional 5-7 mins.
- Remove from oven and rest for 2mins before plating. Drizzle with pomogranate reduction and garnish with fresh cilantro. Season to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by StephenHowell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Cod with Bruschetta and Feta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes