Baked Cod (ranch salad dressing)
These fish fillets are quick to fix...and they bake in no time! Brushed with ranch salad dressing and coated with seasoned stuffing crumbs and parsley, the cod fillets are moist and flavorful. Our Test Kitchen sized the recipe to feed just two. Recipe published in Light & Tasty August/September 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) seasoned stuffing croutons, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- • In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed croutons and parsley. Drizzle cod with salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- • Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note