Baked Citrus Custards With Raspberry Sauce
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1 custard and about 1/4 cup raspberry sauce)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 102mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- Cooking spray
- Raspberry sauce:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1. Heat oven to 375°.
- 2. Place first 7 ingredients (through milk) in a large bowl, and whisk until smooth. Pour into six 4-ounce ramekins coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack to lukewarm.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine the frozen raspberries, brown sugar, and water in a blender; puree. Cover and chill until custard is ready.
- 5. Serve custard with raspberry sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts