Baked Cilantro Chicken (Daily Benefit)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) skinless, boneless chicken breasts halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole(s) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, coconut aminos, cilantro and garlic powder. Mix well. Place chicken in an ungreased 7x11-inch baking dish. Pour the cilantro mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Baste juices over the chicken. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sillyrabbit008 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note