Baked Chocolate, Almond and Cranberry Wontons - 1
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries or cherries chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds toasted, choped
- 32 wonton wrapers
- 3 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate, cranberries and almonds.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop mixture by 1/2 tablespoonfuls onto center of each wrapper, making sure to get a combination of the 3 ingredients in each. Dip a finger into water and use it to moisten edges of wrapper; fold over one corner of wrapper to make a triangle and press sides together to create a seal. If desired, create decorative lines along edges of wontons by pressing tines of a fork along bottom edge of each wonton.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown on edges and dough is just cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Dust with sugar just before serving. Yields 1 wonton per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lexiryan27 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chocolate, Almond and Cranberry Wontons - 1 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts