Baked Chipotle Kingklip Fillets
Recipe from Harris Teeter’s Fresh Catch Newsletter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh Kingklip fillets
- 1 bottle(s) Red Bone Alley Chipotle Aioli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs â seasoned with Â¼ tsp. salt, Â¼ tsp. pepper
- 1. Rinse the Kingklip fillets in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2. Coat both sides of the fillets with the smoky chipotle aioli sauce.
- 3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4. Roll the coated fillets in the seasoned bread crumbs.
- 5. Grease a flat baking dish and heat thoroughly in a preheated oven at 425 degrees.
- 6. Remove the heated baking dish and place the Kingklip fillets in the hot dish and return to the oven.
- 7. Bake at 425 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note