Baked Chili-Cheese Corn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn kernels thawed & drained, if frozen
- 1 cup(s) 2% sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 8 ounce(s) neufchatel cheese softened
- 7 ounce(s) mild green chili peppers chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray 1 1/2 quart baking dish with PAM. Mix all ingredients together in a loarge bowl. Pour into baking dish. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Notes: Can be microwaved on high, covered for 10 minutes. Then, uncover and cook 5 minutes more. For outdoors, can be mixed and stored in covered container. Butter a large cast-iron shillet, pour in mixure and cook over an open fire.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chili-Cheese Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables