BAKED CHICKEN, YELLOW RICE AND BLACK BEANS
Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) Publix Black Beans
- 1 package(s) Smoked Hamhocks
- 2 whole(s) Green Peppers Chopped
- 2 whole(s) Onions Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Red Pepper Chopped
- Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Chicken
- Sazon Completo
- 4 cup(s) White Rice
- 5 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- Sazon Con Aqioute
- Boil black beans half way through process clean a whole green pepper add to black beans. When black beans are tender set aside. Add little bit of sugar and vinegar to beans.In a pan add onions, green peppers, red pepper and garlic to make a sofrito add to beans and reheat beans.
- Season Chicken with sazon completo, mojo, paprika etc. let marinate in fridge. When ready to cook place in baking bag and baking bag and place in oven 400 degrees.
- YELLOW RICE
- Clean white rice of starch add Chicken Broth, Sazon Con Aqioute and Sofrito.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by svazquez1984 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BAKED CHICKEN, YELLOW RICE AND BLACK BEANS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes