Baked chicken with dijon and lime
Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 2 thighs • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 5 pts Calories: 214.4 • Fat: 11.2 g • Protein: 23.8 g • Carb: 1.5 g • Fiber: 0.2 g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 chicken thighs skin removed
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) light mayo
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 lime juice and zest
- dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Rinse the chicken and remove the skin and all fat. Pat dry; place in a large bowl and season generously with salt. In a small bowl combine Dijon, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, garlic and pepper. Mix well. Pour over chicken, tossing well to coat.
- Spray a large baking pan with a little Pam to prevent sticking since all the fat and skin was removed from chicken. Place chicken to fit in a single layer. Top the chicken with dried parsley. Bake until cooked through, about 30-35 minutes. Finish the chicken under the broiler until it is golden brown. Serve chicken with the pan juices drizzled over the top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scrappingmom07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked chicken with dijon and lime Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes