- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or deli boiled ham
- 1 jar Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well. Arrange chicken in 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes. Top chicken with prosciutto, then 1 1/2 cups Pasta Sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot spaghetti tossed with remaining heated Sauce. Sprinkle, if desired, with Parmesan cheese shavings.