Baked Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 2 cup(s) celery (5 stalks) finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 3/4 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 onion, small chopped
- 2 cup(s) sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Lightly brown stuffing in butter; saute celery and onion with stuffing. Mix ingredients together, saving 1 cup of grated cheese to spread on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes