Baked Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 2 cup(s) celery (5 stalks) finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 3/4 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 onion, small chopped
- 2 cup(s) sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Lightly brown stuffing in butter; saute celery and onion with stuffing. Mix ingredients together, saving 1 cup of grated cheese to spread on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note