- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup minced sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup Arborio rice (short-grain)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic, and sauté 5 minutes. Add rice, and cook 2 minutes or until golden brown. Add wine, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until wine is absorbed. Add chicken broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer to oven. Bake 20 minutes.
Remove rice from oven, and stir in artichokes and next 3 ingredients. Cover and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cheese and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.