Baked Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic -crushed
- hot red pepper flakes, to taste
- 6 piece(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh chopped basil
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounce(s) Parmesan, grated
- 5 ounce(s) package garlic croutons-1 package
- In a 9x13" baking pan, pour in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Add your crushed garlic and red pepper flakes and spread it around so it covers the bottom of the pan. Place whole chicken breasts in the pan. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken. Sprinkle basil on top. Sprinkle half of the cheeses on top of the basil. Dump all the croutons on top of that. Finish it off with the other half of the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 35- 55 minutes (it depends on how large your chicken breasts are- mine cooked for about 50 minutes). Let stand for about 10 minutes after you pull it out of the oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LizToday and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes