Baked Chicken Parmesan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesean cheese grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1. Grease a large casserole dish. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in large mouthed bowl. Dip chicken in eggs then drag thru the cheese mixture making sure well covered. Place in casserole dish.
- 3. Cover all chicken breast with spaghetti sauce.
- 4 Bake covered at 450 for 20 minutes. Remove cover and top with chicken with mozzerella cheese and bake 10 more minutes.
- Can serve with noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1FairCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes