Baked Chicken Nuggets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 cup(s) dried bread or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried Italian herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper or 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet or cover iwth nonstick foil. Cut chicken into roughly 1.5 inch pieces and soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes. Mix crumbs with red pepper, herb blend, salt, black pepper and grated cheese in a soup bowl. Drain the chicken, dip in egg, roll in crumbs, place on baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes