Baked Chicken Nuggets
Crispy,Crunchy and Low Fat
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 pound(s) Boneless,Skinless Chicken Breast,cut into 11/2-2 inch Pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Plain Dried Bread Crumbs[Preferably Whole Wheat]
- Olive Oil cooking spray
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. In a medium bowl combine flour,onion and garlic powders,salt and pepper.Toss chicken with flour.
- 3.Pour milk into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces in milk.
- 4.Pour bread crumbs onto a large plate. Roll chicken in crumbs.
- 5. Arrange chicken on baking sheet; spritz with cooking spray, Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve nuggets with ketchup or one of our dips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jerrdd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes