Baked Chicken Fingers
Kids love this.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast halves/or fingers skinned and boned
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag and shake well. Dip chicken in butter, and shake, a few pieces at at time, in breadcrumb mixture. Place chickken on a greased baing sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drishling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes