Baked Chicken Fajitas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts, in strips
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes (15 oz)
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded & sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 tortillas (small)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions in the dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve with warmed tortillas and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes