Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 thin slice(s) prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- • Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- • Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note