Baked Chicken Chimichangas
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 1 package(s) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 package(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir together cream cheese, Pepperjack cheese and taco seasoning.
- Fold in chicken.
- Divide among flour tortillas.
- Tuck in sides, and roll up each tortilla.
- Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9x13" baking dish.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn chimi's over, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken Chimichangas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes