Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan Crust
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 3/4 cup(s) panko bread crumbs or dried course baguette breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2. Mix the mustard, thyme, 1/2 tsp salt and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely; set aside.
- 3. In a medium shallow bowl, combine the Parmesan and panko. Dredge the chicken pieces in the panko mixture, coating evenly and heavily, and pressing the coating into the meat.
- 4. Put the chicken on a rack set over a baking sheet, spray with a quick burst of cooking spray and put the sheet in the middle of the oven. Bake until the chicken is golden and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catersha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes