Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan Crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 3/4 cup(s) panko bread crumbs or dried course baguette breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2. Mix the mustard, thyme, 1/2 tsp salt and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely; set aside.
- 3. In a medium shallow bowl, combine the Parmesan and panko. Dredge the chicken pieces in the panko mixture, coating evenly and heavily, and pressing the coating into the meat.
- 4. Put the chicken on a rack set over a baking sheet, spray with a quick burst of cooking spray and put the sheet in the middle of the oven. Bake until the chicken is golden and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catersha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note