Baked chicken breast, tomatoes, olives and basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounce(s) Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 piece(s) Chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh basil
- 3 ounce(s) Kalamata olives
- 7 ounce(s) Salad mix lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts, tomatoes, and olives on baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Season and bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, lettuce and basil for side salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpwilson135 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked chicken breast, tomatoes, olives and basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes