For me it was the ease of preparation and The great taste that sold me on this dish.
Baked Chicken and Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sherry or chicken broth
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- • Arrange chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Add the sherry or broth, green onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Pour over chicken.
- • Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Top with cheese. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note