Baked Chicken and Artichoke Hearts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 oz can(s) artichoke hearts drained and halved
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 6 piece(s) chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 pound(s) mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) dry sherry or Marsala
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, paprika and pepper. Brown chicken in butter over low heat; transfer to a lightly greased shallow 2 quart casserole, reserving drippings in skillet. Arrange artichoke hearts between chicken breasts.
- Saute mushrooms in reserved drippings 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in flour, and cook 1 minute. Gradually add chicken broth and sherry; cook over mediun heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Pour over chicken and artichokes. Cover and Bake at 375 for 40 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chappy851 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Chicken and Artichoke Hearts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes