Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Crumbs
- 1/2 stick(s) butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Place chicken in a buttered 9 x9 baking dish.
- 3. Top each chicken breast with a slice of swiss cheese.
- 4. Mix soup and milk together; pour over chicken.
- 5. Sprinkle stuffing mix over soup and drizzle with butter.
- 6. Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes