From: Hometown Favorites - Gooseberry Patch Cookbook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Crumbs
- 1/2 stick(s) butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Place chicken in a buttered 9 x9 baking dish.
- 3. Top each chicken breast with a slice of swiss cheese.
- 4. Mix soup and milk together; pour over chicken.
- 5. Sprinkle stuffing mix over soup and drizzle with butter.
- 6. Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note