Baked cheese sticks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) kellogg's corn flakes cereal (crushed to 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 package(s) (8oz.)mozzarella chesse
- 1)Combine kellogg`s corn flakes cereal,garlic salt,and oregano in pie plate or shallow bowl.2)Place flour in second pie plate or bowl.3)In another bowl,beat egg whites and water with fork until thoroughly combined.4)Cut cheese into 12 sticks approximately 2 3/4-inches long.5)Dip cheese in flour,then in egg mixture,then cereal mixture.6)Carefully repeat dipping in egg mixture and cereal mixture to double coat completely.7)Place on foil medium shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.8)Coat remaining cheese using same method.9)Lightly spray coated cheese sticks with cooking spray.10)Let stand about 30 minutes.11)Bake at 400`f for 8 minutes or until cheese is soft and sticks are lightly browned.12)Serve hot with pizza sauce or salsa,if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note