Baked cheddar Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup(s) rice crispy cereal
- 3 chicken breasts cut in halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a medium baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and milk. In a third bowl, mix the cheese, bread crumbs, cereal. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, dip in the egg mixture, then press in the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle 2 tablespoons butter evenly over chicken.
- 3. Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until coating is golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note