Baked Canadian Bacon
- 2 pounds Canadian bacon
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Remove outer casing from bacon, if necessary. Place bacon in a lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; pour beer over bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes; baste once with pan juices.
- Combine cider, sugar, mustard, and cloves in a medium mixing bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Pour cider mixture over bacon; bake an additional hour, basting often.
- Transfer bacon to a warm serving platter; slice and serve immediately with pan juices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes