Baked Cajun Salmon
Really flavorful simple salmon for those of us who don't know how to cook salmon.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce (I use Sriracha)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 Salmon filets
- 1. First get the nightmare that is skinning a fish over. I got all kinds of crazy with this. As you do. Oh, and preheat the oven to 450.
- 2. In a small bowl combine all the ingredients ... Do I really need to say except the fish? I think that's obvious.
- 3. Coat any old baking dish with cooking spray. Then brush that delicious mixture over both sides of each filet.
- 4. Pop it into the over for about 11 minutes and then check. Depending on the size of your filets the cook time will vary. I ended up cooking mine for a whopping 15 minutes. Anywhooo, you'll know it's done when those beautiful flakes of salmon meat just fall right off when you poke it with your fork like an animal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kaytivstheworld and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Cajun Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes