Baked Butternut Squash with Apples and Raisins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Butternut Squash, about 1.5 lb. peel squash, cut off end and remove seeds, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 1 whole(s) Firm Apple core, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) Seedless Raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar Substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove skin of squash, cut off ends, halve and scoop out seeds. Cut each half into approx. 1 inch cubes.
- Halve and core apple and cut into 1 inch cubes. (any apple works, but the more firm and tart baking varieties add a lot more flavor.)
- Combine squash,apple and raisins in an 8x8 shallow baking dish and spray with olive oil non-stick coating. Stir lightly to coat all pieces.
- Sprinkle mixture with cinnamon and brown sugar substitute.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anthrobob and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note