Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw mix
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend or cheddar cheese divided in half
- 1 cup(s) bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 (16-oz.) can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced ripe olives drained
- 6 (8-in.) fat-free flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1. Preheat oven to 425.
- 2. Combine coleslaw mix, 1/2 cup cheese, salsa, and the next 6 ingredients (salsa through olives) in a large bowl; stir mixture until well blended. Spread 2/3 cup coleslaw mixture down center of each tortilla; fold up. Place the burritos on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and green onions.
- 3. Bake at 425 for 13 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Calories: 250; Fat 2.7; Protein 13.4g; ; Carb 44g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Burritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes