Baked Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 block(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) roasted chicken
- 3/4 cup(s) Pete's red hot sauce
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheese or more to liking
- 1 bag(s) tostido scoops or fritos
- 1. Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- 2. Fold in shredded chicken.
- 3. Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- 5. Add cheddar to top and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 6. Serve hot with scoops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KateGH72 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note