Baked Broccoli Chips
FROM KEEP IT SIMPLE FOODS http://www.keepitsimplefoods.com/vegetarian/baked-broccoli-chips/
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- As many as you like bunch(es) Broccoli stems Sliced into thin coins
- 1 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Egg wash 1 egg plus a splash of milk whisked together
- A good dash of salt, onion powder, and cayenne pepper mix this in with the panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the broccoli stems into thin coins.
- Prep your egg wash and panko mix (panko crumbs + spices).
- Dip the coins into a bath of egg wash and then coat them in the panko mix. Next, place them on a cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until coins are tender and fragrant.
- Pull the chips out of the oven when they look like this.
- Serve them up hot and pop them like chips. They are crunchy and tender and have great flavor from the panko and spices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryFerre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note