Baked Broccoli Chips
Community Recipe from
- As many as you like bunch(es) Broccoli stems Sliced into thin coins
- 1 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Egg wash 1 egg plus a splash of milk whisked together
- A good dash of salt, onion powder, and cayenne pepper mix this in with the panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the broccoli stems into thin coins.
- Prep your egg wash and panko mix (panko crumbs + spices).
- Dip the coins into a bath of egg wash and then coat them in the panko mix. Next, place them on a cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until coins are tender and fragrant.
- Pull the chips out of the oven when they look like this.
- Serve them up hot and pop them like chips. They are crunchy and tender and have great flavor from the panko and spices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryFerre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes