Baked Brie With Cran-Apple Chutney
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 23 minutes.
Yield: Makes 32 servings (serving size: 1 slice bread, 1/2 ounce brie and chutney)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 57
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 32 (1/4-inch-thick) slices French bread
- 1 pound Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared apple-cranberry chutney
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices evenly on a baking sheet. Bake just until toasted, 5 minutes. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350°.
- 2. Place Brie in center of pie plate; pour chutney on top. Bake 23 minutes, until soft. Remove to cake stand. Serve with bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers