Baked Brie With Cran-Apple Chutney
If you need a quick holiday appetizer, pair sliced French bread with baked Brie cheese and apple-cranberry chutney for an out-of-this-world flavor combination.
More From Health
- Calories: 57
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 32 (1/4-inch-thick) slices French bread
- 1 pound Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared apple-cranberry chutney
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices evenly on a baking sheet. Bake just until toasted, 5 minutes. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350°.
- 2. Place Brie in center of pie plate; pour chutney on top. Bake 23 minutes, until soft. Remove to cake stand. Serve with bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note