- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie round
- Assorted crackers
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 1 minute. Remove and discard cinnamon stick. Cover and chill blueberry mixture at least 1 hour.
Place Brie round on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is soft. Transfer to a serving plate, and top evenly with chilled blueberry topping. Serve with crackers.