Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple Chopped, 1/2 medium apple
- 1/4 cup(s) Sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) Dried cranberies
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar Packed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 8 ounce(s) Brie (4 inch round)
- french bread! Apple wedges, assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coarsely chop apple. Combine apple, almonds, cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix gently. Stir in butter just until ingredients are moistened.
- Cut Brie in half horizontally. Place one half of Brie, rind side down, in pan. Spoon half of the apple mixture onto bottom half of Brie, spreading evenly. Top with remaining half of Brie, rind side up. Spoon the remaining apple mixture over top of cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is soft and just begins to melt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers