I love this recipe. I've made it several times for special occasions and parties. Everyone loves it. Even people who had never had brie, tried it and loved it. What a great way to introduced to brie.
Baked Brie w/Apples
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 appple, chopped in small pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 small round brie
- Cur brie in half crosswise and place half in baking dish sprayed with Pam. Dish should be one you intend to serve in. Mix chopped apple, almonds, cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter together. Spread some of mixture on first half of Brie and place other slice on top. Spread remaining mixture on top and around the Brie. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with assorted crackers and apple slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MZC946 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note