- 1 tablespoon hot jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled and diced
- 1 Brie round (about 13.2 oz.), packed in a wooden box
- Assorted crackers
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 4 ingredients; gently stir in peaches until coated.
Unwrap Brie; trim and discard rind from top. Return cheese to wooden box bottom, and place box on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Spoon peach mixture over Brie, mounding slightly. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Carefully transfer box to a platter, and serve immediately with crackers.