Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Community Recipe from
- 1 wheel(s) brie
- 1 package(s) puff pastry 2 sheets
- 1/3 cup(s) craisins
- 1/3 cup(s) fruit preserves (cherry or fig)
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice wheel horizontally thru wheel, into 2 discs. Spread preserves and craisins on bottom half of wheel, and replace top half such that filling is in the center.
- Roll out One sheet of pastry on a floured service. Wrap Brie in pastry, tucking ends underneath. Use second sheet of pastry to decorate Brie (lattice design, shapes, etc.)
- Beat egg and brush over top of Brie.
- Bake at 400 for 20 mins, until lightly browned. Decrease heat to 325 and bake another 15 minutes, until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes