Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Community Recipe from
- 1 wheel(s) brie
- 1 package(s) puff pastry 2 sheets
- 1/3 cup(s) craisins
- 1/3 cup(s) fruit preserves (cherry or fig)
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice wheel horizontally thru wheel, into 2 discs. Spread preserves and craisins on bottom half of wheel, and replace top half such that filling is in the center.
- Roll out One sheet of pastry on a floured service. Wrap Brie in pastry, tucking ends underneath. Use second sheet of pastry to decorate Brie (lattice design, shapes, etc.)
- Beat egg and brush over top of Brie.
- Bake at 400 for 20 mins, until lightly browned. Decrease heat to 325 and bake another 15 minutes, until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note