1. Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
2. In a large saute pan, saute pears with water, brown sugar, sherry and nutmeg until pears are tender and excess moisture has evaporated.
3. Roll out puff pastry so that it is large enough to completely wrap around the brie. Place pear mixture in the center of the puff pastry and place the brie round on top of the pears.
4. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk to make egg wash. Brush egg wash around edges of puff pastry and fold up edges to totally wrap around pears and the brie.
5. Flip puff pastry-wrapped brie over onto the baking sheet and brush sides and top with egg wash.
6. Bake for 35-40- minutes or until golden brown.
7. Place baby greens on serving plate and place baked brie on top. Serve warm.
Go to full version of